Whoops, missed a week. I can't believe how fast my weekends go. I am just trying to catch up on some sleep. Work is going, I am so glad we are going to be moving, I think just working part-time is what works for me. I know Michael likes me working, or rather the money with me working. I do too, last weekend I had a great sessions of retail therapy! Kohl's was having a great sale, and I bought shoes, which is my total weakness, and four or five new outfits for work. I felt so good, especially since that week had been so bad! Even though we did get our orders on Monday, we also had to put our cat down, Michael tested for Tech, and Michaels birthday, and I didn't even get Presidents Day off at school! So anyway I needed that trip to Kohl's, even though I spent most of my paycheck! This last week was better, I totally lost my voice, the kids at school were totally cute, when I told them I ha
d lost my voice, they asked me where it was, and then Gwenyth told me she thought it was in my backyard! The best news of all is that Michael has decided to let the military move us!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!! Finially he has come to his senses! Now I just have to figure out a way to persuade him that we should sell our van so we don't have to take two vehicles to South Dakota!
I also have to tell you what Michael did for me for Valentines day. He always outdoes what ever I do, so to be honest I don't even try anymore. Anyway he shows up at work with this balloon. And when you hit it, it plays 'Your still the one" All the teachers were just laughing, I have never seen anything like that before. Then we went out to dinner, not a lot since we had gone out the night before on his birthday. I am not a big holiday person. I just do enough to not be considered a scrooge. One day maybe I will organized my time better to where I have time to prepare for a holiday. Well three more weeks till spring break!! Not that I am counting or anything like that!
I pray for a quiet week, with no major surprises!





















2 comments:
Your boy's have grown so so much!! So cute!! I loved the pics!
I love Kohl's! Hope you enjoyed the shopping trip!! I am excited that you're going to have a military move - so much better to let them move you! But my advise to you is to take BOTH cars. Every time we sell one to move, we always regret that we don't have the two cars as soon as we get where we are going.
Happy Moving!!!
Becky
Post a Comment