Most of you probably are thinking that I just stayed in Utah. No we are home, and have been for a long time. I started writing last week but when I walked away the computer Zack attacked and started playing games and I lost the blog.
We had a blast in Utah, we hiked the Y, it has been a long time, and I forgot how steep it was. I was so worried about Zack having an asthma attack, it was dry and cold, optimal for an attack. I brought all the equipment, and medicine. But it was unnecessary. Quite the opposite in fact. He practically ran the whole way without a single cough!! On the other had, Anthony who never has any problems, coughed and wheezed most of the way up, not only that he walked slowly. So now I am thinking that when we do move, Zachary's asthma will be gone,
but Anthony might develope it!! How funny. We also went to a dinosaur museum, there at Thanksgiving Point. It was awesome, I was totally impressed! I have never seen life size replicas of dinosaur, and it was cool. We visited friends, and Michael and I discovered IKEA!!!! We took two hours and we had to rush through the last 1/3 of the store! IT IS HUGE! They have childcare facilities, and a restaurant, it is like its own little city. Anyway Michael and I are planning on visiting family again in the fall before we leave for DisneyWorld, and we are bringing the truck. Okay so family is not the primary reason we are going to drive to Salt Lake, just so we can fly from there. So if you get a chance go visit IKEA.
We had a Easter egg hunt, since we had to be on the road on Easter, we hit two different hunts in the valley, one was giving away full size candy bars!! The boys had a blast.
We had a blast in Utah, we hiked the Y, it has been a long time, and I forgot how steep it was. I was so worried about Zack having an asthma attack, it was dry and cold, optimal for an attack. I brought all the equipment, and medicine. But it was unnecessary. Quite the opposite in fact. He practically ran the whole way without a single cough!! On the other had, Anthony who never has any problems, coughed and wheezed most of the way up, not only that he walked slowly. So now I am thinking that when we do move, Zachary's asthma will be gone,
We had a Easter egg hunt, since we had to be on the road on Easter, we hit two different hunts in the valley, one was giving away full size candy bars!! The boys had a blast.
And the best news of all is now my kids now what cousins are!!!! (Sad isn't it) we got to gramma's house and they have instant friends, and it was great!! Just what I remember when I was a kid.

Since Spring break it has been full speed ahead, school is winding down, but when I say that I mean that it is not slowing down but speeding up! I have never been so tired in my life!! Only 34 more days! I hate wishing away time like that but I have never wanted summer to come so quickly! Michael is taking 2 classes, after these two he will only have 2 classes left towards his Masters!! I never thought we would get this close. I don't know what it will be like when he does have that degree! Hopefully it will mean that we can make some changes. Michael wants to be a college professor, that would be good for him. He loves teaching, and is good at it. That is now the way we want to go.
The pics are of our vacation, the one of me is at the 4 corners, and then all the grandkids at Great Grandpa & Grandma Nielsen's home, They have a chair lift that takes them up and down their stairs, and we all took a trip on it. Michael and Zack being eaten by a megaladon. We also stopped and climbed the red rock, down by Moab, and stopped by the cars monument, in Amarillo. We had a blast. We really didn't want to come back to Texas.

I will try to be better at posting, once summer hits I will hopefully be better keeping up with the blog!
The pics are of our vacation, the one of me is at the 4 corners, and then all the grandkids at Great Grandpa & Grandma Nielsen's home, They have a chair lift that takes them up and down their stairs, and we all took a trip on it. Michael and Zack being eaten by a megaladon. We also stopped and climbed the red rock, down by Moab, and stopped by the cars monument, in Amarillo. We had a blast. We really didn't want to come back to Texas.
I will try to be better at posting, once summer hits I will hopefully be better keeping up with the blog!





















No comments:
Post a Comment