Okay, just a short note, I have 16 more days of school left!! I am more excited than the kids are! I can't wait to sit in front of the pool, and just relax and sleep! Thanks for the book recommendations Becky!! I am always looking for a good summer read! We are looking forward to our move, it looks like we might decide to buy a house again, I don't know how I feel about that. The homes close to base are expensive and are only half finished! So even though it is a 2200 sq ft home only 1000 of it is finished! So 2 bedroom 1 bath, for 150,000. Anyway we will see what they say when we get up there. I would like to live in the newer homes, but they tell us it will be a year before we can get in them. So Boedee if you have any advice I would sure love to hear it :)
Well it is late and I have 2 lunchs and the dishes aren't going to wash themselves! I know it is Mother's Day, but what else can I do! I wish every mom out there a Happy Mother's Day!
Fairytale Signs
10 years ago





















1 comment:
good luck with houses...that is why we moved onto base. Expensive and older. Nicer ones are aways from base. If you are ok with trailers then you will be in luck. gag. All the houses are split level. just take into consideration that there are nice new ones on base and nicer houses off base - but think of the commute in the winter.
Post a Comment