Tuesday, June 24, 2008

House update,

Okay, well unfortuatly if you want to see how the house is progressing, just look at last weeks pics. apparently it has still been rainy and wet, and so not much has been done. I didn't want to bore you with the same pics. Well they have put sealant one the concrete, and done some plumbing work, but that is about it. We have been able to choose the color of the house. It is going to be country red, also called burgundy. With clay colored trim. And we have chosen the carpet and the flooring. But that is going to change, I want Bamboo flooring, but that will add about 2200$ and Michael can do it for about 1000$, so we are going to wait and change it later! Otherwise our summer is going well, it is hot, but now we at least have a pool pass, and can go swimming everyday! I want to thank Becky, for the great book recommendation, Twillight, and New Moon and I will start Eclipse today. Also thank you to my supplier, Melanie thank you for letting me borrow the books!!!! I haven't been able to put them down since I picked them up!! I must have way to much time on my hands!

2 comments:

salty c-snake said...

Hello!! It's fun to see your blog. I see you all the time, but it's like a whole different side in your blog. I love the captain underpants shots. I will not be showing them to my children, or they will dress like that everyday!!

see you soon
colby (we're at http://wackywarnocks.blogspot.com/)

Becky said...

Hehehehe!
Glad you're enjoying the books. I just started them again (for the 3rd time) so that I can be fresh when book four comes out on August 2nd. Yes, I pre-paid and pre-ordered the book. I will have to force myself not to go pick it up until the kids go back to school on the 4th, otherwise I will be reading their last weekend of summer break!

Tubin' in the Mountains

Loving the snow

Our First Blizzard!

Photos from Trip!

More from the trip