Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's time to go!!! : )



So this is it, my last post for the next three week! We are so ready for this vacation. We have been ready for the last 2 months!! I wanted to post a couple of pictures of some of the things we have been able to do while we have been here. Not a whole lot. The majority of the time has been spent unpacking. The boys are so driving me out of my mind. I try not to get to upset with them, because I know that they are just bored out of their minds some days. But that time is over and let the fun begin.
Oh btw, yes I did touch the turtle, one of them was over 120 yrs old!! Boy they can sure move when they want to.







I have some of the boys petting a alligator, but can't seem to find it. I will post it when I do.

Love ya all!!!!
DISNEY HERE I COME!!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Oh, we are so very excited for you guys. Have so much fun on your Disney cruise. So jealous, you deserve it.

Love the pics, You are very brave to touch a turtle. I don't think I could touch an alligator like the boys

Tubin' in the Mountains

Loving the snow

Our First Blizzard!

Photos from Trip!

More from the trip