Monday, October 13, 2008

This might be fun!

Fun Game So, here's how the game works:1.As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Kimmy-Kins said...

My first memory of you was the very first day you came to church. It was the same day you talked about ... our first week back to church with the twins. You did talk to me ... you were saying that Sherrie had told you about us and I was totally floored that you could recognize me from Sherrie's description. Then I realized that that having newborn twins was a pretty good indicator that you had the right person! LOL I remember and miss the days in the sun sitting at the playground after school and visiting with Susie and Mandy as we let the kids play on the playground. It was such a nice break from life! Thanks for posting your memory! Kim

Meek House of Insanity said...

Teresa,
Memories of you...lots! Favorites...going to breakfast while the kids were in school...Thanksgiving at the church...and eating smoked brisket at your house!!

Becky said...

I remember walking through the mall with you in Boise. We were both VERY pregnant, and you were complaining how at least I looked pregnant, but you looked FAT. I told you that you were crazy, and that still holds true!! You're such a skinny lady!!! What else?? I remember the day we walked over to your house to get potatoes out of your trailer and Logan said his first word besides Mom and Dad, he said "Michael" plain as day and we all laughed so hard!

Tubin' in the Mountains

Loving the snow

Our First Blizzard!

Photos from Trip!

More from the trip