Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tis' the Season

Okay I have had a ton of requests for my new address. I will get to that tonight, I hope. Anyway if I don't I will be sending out my letter in just a few days, and it is in there. otherwise it will automatically be sent to my new house if you put the old address. I hope. I know i need to make a big post. though not much has been going on. You would think that with the busy holiday season life would be full of new experiences. But that just isn't the case. I guess the biggest headache just happened last night. Some dum dum ran into the back end of Michael's truck, he is so upset! I would be too. At least the person who did it came and told him, and so it won't go on our insurance. It isn't too bad, the light is busted and there is a small dent in the bumber. SO he can still drive.

1 comment:

Mary Peterson said...

Sorry to hear about the truck. I hope everything can get fixed for you.

Tubin' in the Mountains

Loving the snow

Our First Blizzard!

Photos from Trip!

More from the trip