Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mamma Mia

Okay I haven't done this before but I just saw the most feel good movie! I don't know if anyone else feels this way about musicals, but they make me smile. So I rented Mamma Mia! I love ABBA!! Thanks to a roomie @ Ricks! I knew all but one of the songs. Michael turned to me in the middle of the movie and rolled his eyes. But the main reason I was chuckling was the obsurbity (sp?) of Meryl Streep singing!!! It's not her strength! So now that I am back on a ABBA kick, now I want to go to Greece!!!

2 comments:

Ms. Boedee said...

I so agree with you!!!! When I was watching it I thought both her and Pierce Bronson SUCKED!!!! The lead girl, I thought was good though. Overall, I also love ABBA but thought the movies was only OK. I am not sure if the show here is Vegas was any better. Probably better singing! :)

Laurie said...

Love Mamma Mia. Good obsession. THe music is addicting

Tubin' in the Mountains

Loving the snow

Our First Blizzard!

Photos from Trip!

More from the trip