Well here it is!! Amazing what 3 days can produce! Quite a difference from what I posted on Tuesday isn't it! It actually looks like a house. Isn't South Dakota Beautiful! Can you tell I am just a little bit excited about moving. Maybe I am just tired of the view from Texas, and I need a change!
As for the rest of my life, the summer is actually moving rather quickly, this week especially. This boys are taking golf lessons, Anthony is loving it, and Zack, well he is being Zack, and just having fun! I will get some pictures of them golfing and post them next week. And as for the rest of the day, mainly just at the pool and hanging with friends, and that never gets boring!!
Anyway till next time!





















1 comment:
Holy cow, Teresa, I am so excited for your house. Wow, it looks like it will be amazing. Glad your boys love the whips. I could not resist it. Miss you guys tons. so fun to see your blog
Post a Comment