Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More pictures!!

This will be just a short note today, not much is going on, I am getting a little stressed about moving, it is only 3 weeks away!!! It is coming fast! So back to the house, I am loving this color. It is the only red house in the neighborhood, there is a chocolate brown home, but if you ask me I do not prefer brown on the outside! I have also included a picture from the inside. It is of the front room, looking toward the stairs to the door. I didn't know this before but the hallway entrances has an archway! I think that is so cool! Also I love the door!! That was a surprise, I was just expecting a plain old door, I love the glass! It will add more light to the entrance!

1 comment:

salty c-snake said...

Hey, the blog looks great. And I will be coming here just to check the weather :). Ok, so is this a dumb question-who's taking the pics of the house??

Tubin' in the Mountains

Loving the snow

Our First Blizzard!

Photos from Trip!

More from the trip