Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tag I'm It

Okay so I have been tagged. I am a little unsure about opening up my closet, but then again maybe then some of you will finially get to know me just a bit more. I have been tagged by Jess, so thanks you Jess for making bring out my skeletons!!

Tagged by http://meekhouseofinsanity.blogspot.com/


Here are the rules:

1. Link to the Person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
5. Let your tagger know when your entry is up

1. I play games on the computer! There I said it. I love the hidden object games, I rationalize this by telling myself that these types of games sharpen my mind!! lol

2. I don't like to leave my house! I am a homebody. If I don't have to go out I won't. (some of you are probably thinking that's why she never went to enrichment!)

3. I would live in my pajamas if I could. Also I would like to burn every pair of jeans I own. Thank you Michael for putting up with this.

4. I have very little patience, with adults. I figure adults should be able to get some where on time, or call if they can't make it.

5. Things that I can't control drive me to anxiety attacks. Like growing older, and my kids growing up. Time passing in general is something I can't dwell on or else I would constantly have to be drugged.

6. And Jess this one is for you. I hate eating in front of people, especially those ones that I know. You remember our breakfasts @ IHOP? I ordered but ate hardly anything! I would be so thin if I always had to eat in front of friends all the time.

Okay so now that ya'll know just a little bit more about me, now I am going to tag, Boedee, Elaine, Brittany, Becky, and Laurie.

4 comments:

The Lane Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lane Family said...

sorry about that deleted comment, I am still learning how the comment thing works. Anyway, my six things are posted! Thanks a lot. It is nice learning different odd things about poeple.
Like I never knew people being on time was so important to you. Me too!

Laurie said...

That was fun learning some new things about you.
Keep your post coming. It is fun to hear how you guys are

I was noticing your dream vacation is only a couple days away. Totally excited for you and a bit jealous. Have a fabulous time

Thompson Family said...

I loved learning more about you! I thought this was a fun tag. I've finally got my six things posted. Have fun on your vacation. We all miss you here in Texas!

Tubin' in the Mountains

Loving the snow

Our First Blizzard!

Photos from Trip!

More from the trip