Well we are back, and how I want to go again. We had so much fun. It was crazy, go, go, go!! But next time we will only go to The Disney World Parks, for 4 days instead of 6. But I will still go on the 7 day cruise. We didn't take as many picture of the cruise. And I will post those later. But I have put captions on most of the pictures in the slide show. The weather was perfect!!!!!!In the low 80's and it only rained one day, and it was the day that we went to Animal Kingdom, and it started raining about 3pm and the park closes at 5pm. So we not only got drenched by the rain, we were also soaked by the water rapid ride we went on 2 x!! We then got on the bus to the hotel dripping wet!! I wasn't about to pay $7 each for a poncho. If anyone goes to the parks don't miss epcot. It may not seem like a big thing, but they have the test track and mission space, and the nemo ride, which I was like 'baby ride' and it was until you got off the ride and you were in an aquairum!! Plus Soarin' which is exactly like the one in California, and that is a awesome ride!!! We went on that one about 5 or 6 times!! (I hope you went on that ride Jessica!). So yes we had a blast, and were exhausted by the time we got on the cruise!! So we relaxed!!!! In the spa the disney cruise has a turkish spa where they have 3 different saunas. heated rock chairs, and 4 different showers, and it is all infused with different scents, like citus, eucliptus, and other relaxing smells. Michae and I spent most of our time there!! We didn't even get off the boat in Cozumel. We spent the day in the spa!!! And yes we booked another cruise, for next year!! So now I have to go, because I have a job, I work at the commissary, as a merchendiser, and I also stock the shelves!! I get to choose my own hours and it only requires about 15-20 hours a week!! I have got to pay for this cruise somehow!!!! I will post more later
3 comments:
Darling. it really does look like the happiest place on earth. I love the pic of you and Michael at Epcot center!! email me with your email when you have a chance. i'm at warcolby@hotmail.com
Teresa,
I am so glad that you had lots of fun on your cruise!! Yes, I did go on Soarin' over California, but I don't like that ride. I have motion sickness issues as well as height issues. I can do it, it just makes me pukey!! Glad to see you are back in the blogging world!
I'm so jealous!! We are planning to go to Disneyland in Feb before Richard leaves for Korea ... looking forward to it! Come check out my blog when you get a chance at Shimershinanigans.blogspot.com
Post a Comment