Thanks to some new great friends (Thanks Mary and Tanya!) I was able to see Twilight last night. I had been so worried that no one here had heard of Stephanie Meyers. I know now a days what good Mormon Mom doesn't know who she is!! I really did like the movie, of course the book was better, but there hasn't been a movie made that I have said anything different about. I found myself getting caught up in the movie almost as much as I got caught up in the book. So regardless of what you have heard about the movie, I say go see it! And judge for yourself! And by the way go with friends, it will make it 100 times better.
2 comments:
Can't wait!!! I'm going with my sister on Tues night. She invited her husband and I nixed that one! The boys will have to go see something else!!
I had a great time at the movie! Thanks for coming!
Post a Comment