Saturday, February 21, 2009

Flying Time!

Okay so where has February gone? I can't believe how fast this month went! But I have some great news! We have The big room done in the basement!! Yes the walls the primer the paint and finially the carpet is going in today! So I will be posting the pictures of that tonight when i get them. I can't hardly wait! Really with the buisiness of our household, the fact that it has only taken Michael 4 months is really amazing! So that is what has taken my weekends. And I am officially blaming the 1:00pm church slot, for not blogging sooner! It totally throws off my days! So we are just plugging along trying to stay ahead of ourselves. Today also marks the last day of basketball season. I wouldn't be lying if I said I was sad, on the other hand, it is just ending as both of the boys are just starting to really get good. So I think that we aer going to put a basketball standard in the driveway, the cul-de-sac would be perfect for this. So the pics of the basement will be posted by tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mary Peterson said...

Your basement looks awesome! I can't wait to see it with the carpet.

Tubin' in the Mountains

Loving the snow

Our First Blizzard!

Photos from Trip!

More from the trip