Okay so I keep telling myself I will post as soon as I download the pictures, then I find out that my camera needs new batteries, and thanks to modern technology, the boys are always needing batteries, so needless to say i need to buy new batteries. So please be patient with me while I figure out my life, and try to prioritize, so eventually I will be a good mom, and post those Christmas and basketball and so on and so forth. Right now the one quote that keeps on popping into my head is the one about that road and good intentions. . . I'm sure ya'll know the rest. As for the activities, we work, I volunteer, I sleep and of course eat!! That is pretty much my day, Michael is trying to get me to go snow mobiling this weekend, I've told him that he can go but I really have no interest. Yes after complaining for the last 6 years that I couldn't wait for lotsa' cold weather and lotsa' snow, I'm ready for hot weather again! I won't officially say that I miss Texas, but when I hear that it is 80 degrees, I find myself daydreaming about shorts, and tanning. Don't get me wrong I really like it here, it is so beautiful, but I just wish it were a bit warmer!!!!! Thankfully yesterday and today were in the 60's, but snow is supposedly in the forecast. My mom used to say that the only time I was ever happy is if i am complaining. So I must be very happy, right!!!! Okay so I will get those batteries and post a marathon of pictures soon I promise
No comments:
Post a Comment