Monday, March 30, 2009

NO MORE SNOW!!!!!!!

Okay so here it is almost April, and though I knew there would be snow, I had no idea it would keep on coming!! Last Monday there was a blizzard, and now we are home again with another blizzard!!! ( and one is forcast for next monday also)!!!! I am so ready for the spring!! I want to start getting our yard in and some landscaping done, I would also lilke to do some sightseeing, but it is hard when it is always snowing.
We also had the pinewood derby, and this year it was a success!!! For all of you who witnessed last years disaster, when Anthony's derby car barely made it down the track, this year it not only went down the track, but came in 2nd in 99% of the races!!! So needless to say we were thrilled for his success!! He also qualified for city derby races! He is very excited about that (we haven't told him that he was the only one from our ward in is troop so he was going to make it no matter what) But he doesn't need to know that. Here are some pics of the derby






Our downstairs is coming together nicely, Since Michael has had a lot of time off(thanks to the blizzards) we have been able to keep things moving on it. We are heading down to Utah soon, and have made quite a shopping list for IKEA! We are totally addicted to that store. LOVE IT. I am creativity handicapped, and when they have the show rooms already put together it makes it so much easier for me.



No comments:

Tubin' in the Mountains

Loving the snow

Our First Blizzard!

Photos from Trip!

More from the trip