Well we made it back from Utah in one piece. We did however do some damage at IKEA. Holy cow, it was fun. 4 hours and we ran through the last part of the store! Michael parents watched the boys (that would have been a disaster) so we were able to go alone. So now we all the stuff for the downstairs bathroom. The problem is that it isn't the master bath! Not fair this is going to be the boys bathroom. Something went wrong with that decision.
I have also been teaching the boys piano, wow is all I'm going to say. That's not the good wow either. I had always said that I would never teach, but I am way to cheap to pay someone else for something I have been teaching for over 10 years. They are doing really well, but it has its stressful moments. I probably expect way to much from them. So we will see how grey I get in the coming months.
I have also become the crazy lady in the neighborhood. Thanks to my cousin who has a trampoline in ground. So here I am digging a 15 foot circle in my backyard. Now remember we have no fence, and we live on a main country road with a steady amount of cars (about 2 every 5 minutes so its not that bad). But they are all staring at me while I dig, and dig and dig!!! I will have to post a pic of that. But the end result is going to be worth it. Especially if a deer comes by one night and goes for a jump.!
So as usual the end of the school years things start picking up, and I do have to say that I think the summer here is going to be nice. I hope to be spending a lot of time outside.
Fairytale Signs
10 years ago





















No comments:
Post a Comment