Can you tell it's the end of yet another school year? My post get further and further apart, days get more and more busy, trying to get all the me time possible before the end of peace and quiet. It is hard to believe that this year is done, wow! Anthony has had one of the best teacher's ever. She has been like a grandma to him. I love her. He actually came home very sad today, because he didn't want to say good-bye to her. He is going to a different school next year, so he is a little nervous about that change also. As for our summer, I am a bit nervous about what we are going to do to keep us busy! No pool. That pretty much sums up my feelings, about this summer. As many of you know, I have spent the last 4 years sitting by a pool for most of my summers, and with the temperatures only in the low 70's here, I don't know what we are going to do. Any suggestions?!?!
I am still digging, we have had a bit of rain, so I have taken a break, but I think that once the boys are home for the summer, I am going to give them a shovel and put them to work with me. It will get done!!!!
Fairytale Signs
10 years ago





















No comments:
Post a Comment