Monday, January 21, 2008

New Job







Well I went and did it I got a job! Full Time, the least of what I expected! I am working at the school now, as a kindergarten para! I am super excited, and very surprised. Mrs Darnell the principal, called me up today and said that even though I might be moving she wants someone who is qualified for the job, so there it just falls into my lap!, however this means that I will have to wake up even earlier! Oh my I don't know how that is going to go over! I am not to worried about me getting up, which is going to be hard, but I am worried about how boys are going to handle it! There are too much like me they love to sleep in, like today where I didn't get out of bed until 9am!



Sorry I didn't post yesterday, it was crazy, I had about 7 loads of laundry to fold before our hometeachers came at 2.30 and then we had friends coming over for dinner, along with the missionaries at 5.00 and then to add to the stress when I turned on the over to bake the lasagne our oven wouldn't turn on! How do you like that, how crazy to not have the oven turn on, when does that happen, luckily Mandi lives only a few houses down the street and she was doing a crock pot dinner, so I was able to bake there! Then we sat and visited till 10 pm! so there was just no time to even turn on the computer! Hopefully they can get it fixed soon, what a pain! I wanted to do some baking today, oh well maybe thats a good sign I don't need cinnamon rolls anyway!



So hopefully goes well with the job, I will do my best to keep up on the blog! I want to share this one picture, this is Zachary with his best bud Jesse who just moved to Kentucky, actually I now have the job that was his moms, so thanks Lisa I won't let you down!




No comments:

Tubin' in the Mountains

Loving the snow

Our First Blizzard!

Photos from Trip!

More from the trip