Sunday, January 27, 2008

No More Time

This is just going to be a short blog!! I am so exhausted, my Sundays are no longer days that are made up of me taking naps, and relaxing!! Though I know I shouldn't now I am doing things that I didn't get done during the week. Wow!! And yesterday Michael and I got to go to Dallas and did a session at the temple! A Miracle!! It has been a looooonnnnggg time since we have done that! It was awesome! I have truely missed going to the temple!!! So nothing got done yesterday, but that is okay! It was totally worth it. So there is a lot to do today to get ready for this next week. I was so hoping that we would have a snow day on Friday, and although they were saying the worst, it didn't even get below freezing Thursday night! Bummer! I need to get out of Texas!! I would like to have some snow.

No comments:

Tubin' in the Mountains

Loving the snow

Our First Blizzard!

Photos from Trip!

More from the trip