Sunday, January 13, 2008

Welcome Back


Well here we are again another Sunday!!! Why do the weekdays go so slow while the weekends go so fast! I am loooking at another full week of work! I am beginning to think that they are just going to string me along until the end of the school year. And if you are thinking they wouldn't do that, I will answer you "yes they would!" This school sometimes works in mysterious ways!! At least I do enjoy doing what I am doing! I love being able to work where my kids are, and have the same hours as they do.

Anthony had his school program this week, he was in the "Hakuna Matata" song, and he dressed up as a zebra. It took about 4 hours to get all the duct tape on the sweats, and he wore them for an hour, and then ripped off all the tape, oh the things that we do as moms!! He was so excited to have a part, unfortunately the picture we took during the song didn't turn out but we did get this one.
I am going to be playing for the choir next Sunday and doing a special musical number the Sunday after that, just when I thought that the coast was clear, I hadn't had to play in church since this summer, and there has been so many new people come in, I thought I wouldn't have to do that anymore. But there must be more that I need to learn, I still get terrified of being in front of the congregation, and playing, but one of these days it might get a little easier.
Well I hope ya'll have a great week, I will talk to you soon!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Had to laugh. I have been grabbed a couple times to play the organ (even though Ryan is gone!) for sacrament meeting. I'm also still playing in primary, even though I was released weeks ago. But there's no one else to do it! I know you probably do just great playing up there in front of everyone, but wanted to send you a "Good Luck!" just to make you feel better. :)
Becky

Tubin' in the Mountains

Loving the snow

Our First Blizzard!

Photos from Trip!

More from the trip