Thursday, January 3, 2008

Welcome all

Welcome to my own little world! I have seen so many of my friends start a blog, and so I have decided to get on teh wagon and join in. It will be helpful to all those who are trying to keep up with us. For as many of you know we have told everyone that we will move from Texas soon, and that was two years ago, and we are still here.
I have also thought this might be a way to keep a journal. Since whatever gets on the internet seems to stay there for a very long time.
Anyway, I am looking forward to getting back to work, I thought I would never say that, but I am getting a little worried that if I don't work soon, I don't think I would want to work again! The boys are having a blast, doing who knows what!! They are always playing some sort of war going on. I love having them so close in age, they are the best of friends and keep each other out of too much trouble. How I wish I could stay home on Monday to just have some peace and quiet. Maybe in two weeks I will take a day off. I just have to make sure the phone is unplugged so I won't answer the phone. Well I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. I am exicted to be able to keep everyone up to date on all that is going on with us here in Texas.

No comments:

Tubin' in the Mountains

Loving the snow

Our First Blizzard!

Photos from Trip!

More from the trip