So far this summer has been super boring, I am going crazy, I so need a hobby! There is nothing out there that catches my interest for more that a few monthes, and I have tried so many things, sewing, scrapbooking, cooking ( I like that one, but my fam is sooooo against anything new), I have been learning the guitar, and I love that, but I only can practice for so long. So if there is anything out there that I really don't have to spend a lot of money on, please give me some ideas!!!!!!!
Don't get me wrong, I have been going to the pool just about everyday, I have a pretty good tan now. And I have been reading all those Stephanie Meyers books, (who else out there wants Bella to just die?) Love the books but she is getting on my nerves, so I will just have to wait and see what book 4 brings.
Lets see the fourth was okay, Michael and I cleaned out the carport, and did some yard work in the morning, we then went to the pool ( I know big surprise!), and then we went to some friends for a bbq and to watch the fireworks. But when we sat down to watch the fireworks, there were some people who walked in front of us and stopped and stood, and totally blocked our view, I was pretty upset, it was such a short show, the boys didn't want some dummys standing right in front of there view!!! And like the good mom I am, I forgot to bring my camera, so there isn't any evidence of our outing. One day I will actually get it right! :)
and Anthony coming home from his first day at scout camp, I can't believe he is old enough for that!!!
Take care till next time:)





















1 comment:
I love your blog because you say so much. I need to be better at recording my own thoughts. Love the paper cups. Please do not show John-He needs no new ideas. and i'm excited you are learning guitar. We'll have to get together and play.
Post a Comment