Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Very Sad Day : (

I have been dreading this day for the last 4 months, Mandi has moved, she and Teagan flew out this morning, and Charley and Everett will follow them on Wednesday. I don't know what I am going to do without her. Who am I going to talk to now. Most of you know, that over the last 9 years, Mandi and I have lived within 5 miles of each other except for a year and a half. I feel lonely! I have taken it for granted that she has always been there. On top of that Michael and Spot (our dog) left this morning also for Utah. He is dropping off the van and Spot so we don't have to travel with the kids and the dog, and we can all ride together. Michael will be back on Wednesday. And to top that off, the pool is closed! Again!

And Michael out did himself, I don't know what I am going to do with him, our 10th anniversary is next Friday, but he surprised me early with this anniversary ring! We have talked about getting rings for the past few years, but had kinda put it on the back burner! I should have known he would do something like this. So how do I top that!!!!! Please any suggestings!!!

Okay and last but not least they have done a ton to the house!!! The siding, and the upstairs sheetrock, it is getting there!

3 comments:

Meek House of Insanity said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
salty c-snake said...

We're so sad about the Irvings too. They will be missed.

So on a happier note-it is so exciting to see your house. You can really see what it's going to be like now. And beautiful ring. It's my 10th anniversary this year-If Michael feels like he needs to have a talk w/bryan and drop a hint, I won't stop him!!

Thompson Family said...

Teresa, I found your blog through the Meeks! I'm excited to see that your house is coming along so well, but it makes me sad at the same time because I know you will be leaving here soon. My blog is eldstejt@blogspot.com See you Sunday!
Brittany

Tubin' in the Mountains

Loving the snow

Our First Blizzard!

Photos from Trip!

More from the trip