Monday, August 4, 2008

Running out of time




Well we are 2 weeks from leaving Texas. And I am getting nervous about whether or not the home will be finished. What do you think? Will this house get done or not. I am so nervous about this move, maybe because we have been here for so long. I really never thought this time would be here!
So other than worring about everything. Things are going well, the boys are driving nuts, I need to figure out what I am going to do with them until I get them in school. I was thinking that I would wait till we get back from our vacation to enroll them in school, but now I am thinking twice about it. I need them out of my hair!!! Anyway that's about all I got for now. I will post more in a few days!

1 comment:

warcolby said...

I totally think you're house will be done!! Look at it, you are in the homestretch, I'm telling you :)

Tubin' in the Mountains

Loving the snow

Our First Blizzard!

Photos from Trip!

More from the trip