Friday, August 15, 2008

Last Pictures until we get There!


I wasn't going to post today, I am at the library, with the boys, and Michael. And I am sure they can only play so many games of checkers! But we just got some more pictures, and I wanted to share them with you! These were taken on the 12th, so we willl see if the house is done by next Friday! Wish us luck on our new adventure!

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

See it's at least painted, cabinets in! Looks pretty cool! Can't wait to see what the rest of the house looks like!

Sherrie

Sonja said...

Oh my heavens, I love it!! I can't wait for you to get into your new home, it's such a wonderful feeling. We've been in ours for about 3 weeks now, it was so worth the wait. I just went though the rest of your blog to see more house pictures, it looks great. I'm excited for you. So do you have a floor plan posted somewhere?

Tubin' in the Mountains

Loving the snow

Our First Blizzard!

Photos from Trip!

More from the trip