Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tag! I will be it. . . tomorrow

Okay I have taken the pictures, but with all my luck, at the last pic, my batteries died, and I either have to wait til tomorrow, or until I get my charger unpacked, which won't be until the 4th of September!! Yes as you will see in the picture, I am truly 'roughing it' and as many of you know I don't 'rough it' So sleeping on the floor is not what I call having fun. But since we have the house, and since TLF was truly filthy we moved in with just the BARE necessities!! Even less if you ask me. So I will get batteries soon (tomorrow) and everyone should get a kick out of our living situation!

No comments:

Tubin' in the Mountains

Loving the snow

Our First Blizzard!

Photos from Trip!

More from the trip