Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lots of Pictures

Okay first I will post the Tag pictures, and then I am going to post a slide show of our trip up here.

So this is my fridge, like I said we don't have our household goods yet, so we bought this little fridge, it is amazing how much you can cram in this little space!



This is absolutely not normal, my kids have never put together a puzzle!! But it was this or twiddle there thumbs, I am so sick and tired of them playing the playstation. However without that stupid playstation, I think that we would have gone crazy! Below is what they are normally doing.


What else can I say!


Yes this is our laundry rooom, well it will be as soon as we get our things!!Do you like the floors, I did them all by myself! (gotta love that peel and stick!)


Luckily there is not a lot of dishes, I think by now you can guess why! Maybe I will stick with paper plates after our things get in!



Yes I do have more clothes, but and I bet you know what I am going to say. So I won't say it.




Well these are my favorite, only because they are the only ones I have right now! Well there are my heels, but they don't come close to my favorite!




I love this view, it is from our porch, I love the mtns in the back, and watching the wind blow through the grass




Yes I am that tired, I am including a picture of where Michael and I have been sleeping, and I have not slept very good for a long time.








Welcome to the Master bedroom, trust me it is more uncomfortable than it looks! Only 4 more days and I will have my kings size, foam, inner spring matteress again!

I forgot my dream vacation, just look at the top of the blog, the one about Disney, and that will do for now!

No comments:

Tubin' in the Mountains

Loving the snow

Our First Blizzard!

Photos from Trip!

More from the trip