Sunday, August 10, 2008

The times is Come!

Well Tomorrow is packing day, or at least the first of the 3 days they are taking to pack. So I am going to make a post now, I am sure, almost that I will be able to get some pics of the house on Tuesday, but I am not sure what kind of internet service we will have in TLF. Or worse case, our ancient laptop won't work, I never know when that relic will work or not. It never really likes to work for me.

I have been meaning to post these pic since Mandi left, but could never find the camera, thanks to Zack!!! These are just some more of the 'good times' we had befoer Everett and Taegan left!





No comments:

Tubin' in the Mountains

Loving the snow

Our First Blizzard!

Photos from Trip!

More from the trip