Well we are here! I miss everyone so much. I have met a couple of people. Yet I am so nervous about the ward. Nothing will compare to everyone there in the Burk ward! The house is nice. I am a bit overwhelmed at the moment. Some of it was a little of a surprise. Not anything big, but the yard is a bit smaller that I thought, most of it is because the house is not centered on the lot! A lot of the yard is one the side of the house, which is what I was afraid of. I could kind of tell that it was not centered by some of the pictures, the only worry with that is where to build the fence. Something with the builder and neighborhood covenants. But those of you who know me, know that I can usually get what I want!
At least I can say that is BEAUTIFUL!! We had a small electrical storm last night, and the lightening shot through the sky, the boys had never seen anything like it. Another thing is how many things there are to do here. People weren't kidding when they told us about how many things there are to do here. Driving through town we say 2 indoor water parks! The kids haven't stopped begging us to go there. One funny note, at least it is funny to me, on the weather last night, they were commenting on how hot a day it was. It was only 92. I had a good laugh at that one.
But I miss everyone so much, and I want to come back so bad. Love ya guys so much.
Fairytale Signs
10 years ago





















4 comments:
So glad to hear that you have arrived! Can't wait to see some pictures! You guys left just in time. We got so much rain that it flooded again. Especially in Burk. The freeway was even closed.
I am glad to hear that you are loving it there. Give it time and you will have tons of friends too.
Miss ya
Sherrie
You are making me miss South Dakota!!! I loved my time there - but then I grew up in SD!! :) You will have to tell Shauna (the RS pres) hello for me and that I LOVE HER!!! I can picture the base....awwww..memories. How far is your house from the school?
Well I'm glad to hear that you are there safely. And we are way jealous of the water parks!! It will be weird not seeing you at church tomorrow. We will miss you guys and look forward to hearing about you through the blog!!
(and watch out neighborhood people-i know how you get what you want!!:)
Oh...your new RS pres is Amanda McLaws!! She is also AWESOME!! I love her too!
Post a Comment