Saturday, August 30, 2008

Our First trip to Rushmore

This is probably going to be the first of many trips we take up to Rushmore, but the first is always the most exciting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

Looks like your having a blast. We started a blog and added you to ours. dmbuhler.blogspot.com

We miss you!

The Buhlers

salty c-snake said...

Wow-Mt. Rushmore does look cool. Be sure and tell us when you visit reptile gardens (ha ha). And your house is looking neat. I love the peel and stick too-we had it in our ut laundry room. Miss you!!

Meek House of Insanity said...

Wow! Mt. Rushmore is on my "list of things to do before I die" so maybe I will come see ya. Don't count on it though, because I don't seem to do everything I want to get done...

Hope you are enjoying your new house!!

Love,
Jess

Tubin' in the Mountains

Loving the snow

Our First Blizzard!

Photos from Trip!

More from the trip